[RTTY] friend.ini K7BV

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] friend.ini K7BV
From: K7bv at aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 4 21:29:09 2003
Hi Friends,
I have been having a grand time being the new guy on RTTY during the
contests.  Thank all of you for your patience as I fumble my way along.

But, I have some bad news for hundreds of you who use the friend.ini to
identify me as "Mac."  Ol Mac the previous holder of K7BV, who I understand
was very popular on RTTY, rode off into the sunset for RTTY heaven quite some
time ago.  So, I think we probably need to update those files to show K7BV
now being driving by Dennis the Menace.

I eagerly await the next contest to meet more of you!

73,
Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV/1