[RTTY] SP6AXW WPX SOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SP6AXW WPX SOABLP
From: sp6axw at poczta.onet.pl (Kazik)
Date: Mon Feb 10 07:08:44 2003
Hi,
I couldn't  spend  for this contest more than few hours. Conditions were
nice and I worked some interesting stations like VR2BG (on 40), FR5GS,
HP1/DJ7AA, 9G5GA etc. I've been using my old Icom 725  with power 50
watts and multiband vertical R7. On sunday evening I tried to use it on
80 meters and I was very surprised making few qso in contest. Now I
suppose it was rather radiating feeder then antenna characteristic.
Thank you all for nice sunday afternoon.

My "little piston" results:
            qso            pts            pref
80        14                56            7

40        82                338          37

20        104              221          86

15        83                198           55

10        27                 72            18

total    310                885           203        = 179.655 pts

73
Kazik
sp6axw

Tanie bilety lotnicze!