[RTTY] KK6T CQ/RJ WPX

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KK6T CQ/RJ WPX
From: kk6t at joneslumber.com (Terry Dunlap)
Date: Mon Feb 10 14:01:01 2003
Call:  KK6T
Class: SOABLP

Band    QSOs    QSO points      Prefixes        Score:
160m:
80m:       4    8          1
40m:      29    74        14
20m:     128    210       62
15m:     260    479      112
10m:     118    215       38
Totals: 539     986     227     223822

Comments:

This was my first CQ/RJ WPX and sure wish I had paid more attention
to the scoring.  Had problems with RF on 40M and 80M wouldn't load for
some reason but had I realized that points were double on 40/80 I sure
would have toughed it out.

Still learning the ropes of contesting but felt more comfortable CQing and
was even able to QSY for a few mults without losing my CQ frequency.

Thanks everyone for being patient with me.

73 de Terry KK6T