[RTTY] QRM 10 meters

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QRM 10 meters
From: KK5OQ at BELLSOUTH.NET (Charles/KK5OQ)
Date: Mon Feb 10 20:38:09 2003
Apologies if I caused some qrm during the Sunday morning
session. The amp went out late saturday afternoon , power
board, and apparently caused some rig damage.
Thought condx's sunday morning were terrible as I could
only hear a few station's, 10meters single band entry.
When I was called by a few station's that are normally about
20 or so over I suspected other problems, nothing on the
s meter.
 Hooked up to the packet cluster and saw all kind of spots on 10meters. Put the
other rig, ts850, on line and heard
station's all over the band. I qsy'd several times after s&p
on 10meters. Although I was only running 100watts I might
of come up on someone or close by without hearing them
on the damaged rig. Was hoping to break my old record,
872, for single band effort but guess old murph finally
stopped by.
Did anyone actually exchange reports with N1RCT? was
called three times by n1rct but could not get the exchange
from him, suspected someone was using his call.
73
charles/kk5oq