[RTTY] Cabrillo files...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo files...
From: huffew at myway.com ( Wayne)
Date: Tue Feb 11 18:34:23 2003
Hi,
  I have sent in my log file several times and it is rejected each time.  I use
WriteLog and within it, I produce an ADIF file and save it to A:kc1yf...
  I use Windows Explorer (in Windows XP) to look at the file and it says it is
kc1yf.log not kc1yf.adi.  This is probably the what is wrong.  So I changed the
name of the file to kc1yf.adi tried that, and that doesn't work either.
  I see that many of us Hams are having trouble trying to produce an acceptable
Cabrillo ADIF file for many of the contest.  It seems that some work and some
don't.
  We need to produce a Cabrillo program that is consistent and will produce an
ADIF file properly.  Is it because of the different contest programs that we
use for contesting?  Or something different in the Cabrillo file?
  I think you said you could send us a Cabrillo program that will work.  So
please do so.  I will let you know how this works out.
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF
huffew@myway.com

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.