[RTTY] Help with WF1B rtty.ini

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Help with WF1B rtty.ini
From: KH6DV at cs.com (KH6DV@cs.com)
Date: Sat Feb 22 04:58:57 2003
The WF1B manual directs the user to edit several things in the the rtty.ini
file. One of these items is to define the file and path for the contact info,
 this is for the data auto save.  The manual doesn't give any further
guidance.  I have tried various combinations but once I load the program it
tells me I have an invalid file name, that the file must be located on the
drive designated.  I created a file name on the C:\ drive and specified
it,that didn't work. I created a file within the WF1B directory and used
that, it also didn't work.  Can someone please tell me what I have missed
here.

Ron KH6DV