[RTTY] K4QD NAQP RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K4QD NAQP RTTY
From: k4qd at cfl.rr.com (Jan Heise)
Date: Sun Feb 23 14:14:11 2003
2003  February North American QSO Party  RTTY

Call:  K4QD
QTH: FL
Single Op One Radio
Operating time: 10 hours

     Band        QSOs  Mults
        80      12      11
        40      131     46
        20      163     46
        15      136     41
        10      15      11

   TOTAL              457       155

     457   QSOs     x       155  Multipliers =   70835     Claimed Score

Team: Florida Boys
Station: Kenwood TS-850S/AT
Writelog V10.39 with AF4Z Multi-Modem
Antennas:  Mosley Pro-67B at 56ft (10M-40M),  Radio Works Super Loop (80M)

I was going to work straight through for 10 hours, but we lost power for
thirty minutes with an hour left in the contest.  We had heavy storms go
through earlier that wiped out 40 & 80 for at least an hour.

This was my first full contest effort with the Mosley, and it worked great.
I was not happy with the Super Loop, but attribute it to the location and
orientation.  I have used it successfully on DXpeditions and other contests
at our club station. I need to move it out of the trees and re-orient it 90
degrees.

Great contest with a lot of participation.  Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.
73,
Jan, K4QD