[RTTY] WA9ALS NAS AB HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WA9ALS NAS AB HP
From: wa9als at starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat Mar 8 23:21:05 2003
1.8 hrs, on call:

       QSO  Pts  Sec

80M     37   37    6
40M     36   36   24

TOTAL   73   73   30  = 2190 pts

This was the most fun I've ever had in a Sprint, and I think participation
and having the WriteLog module get the credit.  For every QSY, it seemed
there was a small pileup for the station remaining on the frequency.  This
led to a friendly duke-out between stations to snag the CQ station.  THANK
YOU to WriteLog for the module, to the NCJ for keeping the contest, to Doug
W4OK for taking over the CM helm, and to all those that participated!

I had the problem, for the first time, of MMTTY sending my previous serial
number at the start of a new line - see http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/test.gif
for a screenshot.  I gave KE4OAR nr 52, and then when I was giving W5RW #53,
that transmission was preceded with 52, followed by the macro.  Was the
cause of this ever figured out?  73 - John, WA9ALS