[RTTY] NCJ Sprint Cabrillo Conversion

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint Cabrillo Conversion
From: k4ww at arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Sun Mar 9 09:50:41 2003
If anyone using WF1B has had success in converting their Sprint log to
Cabrillo format, using either WT4I Cabrillo Converter or the National
Contest Journal
Sprint Log Entry Form, please share your success with me. WF1B does not
include the date, which is a required field for using WT4I Cabrillo
Converter. I get the following, when attempting to use the NCJ manual form:

Error--> Following line had too few or too many items:
Band Time Call Copied SN-Sent SN-Copied Name-Copied QTH-Copied
Error--> Serial number sent is not numeric:
20  0002 AA5AU        0001 0003 DON        LA

C'Ya, Shelby