[RTTY]

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY]
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Tue Mar 11 16:14:21 2003
Guys, I acidentaly came across a great deal this afternoon. I had
finally found a faster motherboard with 3 ISA slots, but needed a PII
or PIII for it. Made a call to my local bandit ( Delta Electronics on
Roswell Road in Marietta, GA ) who informs me there is no way he can
order either.

BUT, he also states he has some used Compac machines. One using a PII
at 400 mhz and another with a PIII at 600 Mhz.

So, I take my new MB, we take the PIII out of one of the machines, put
it in my new MB and it takes off like a scared rabbit.

Now, the PII machines sell for $100 each, and the PIII for $129.

They come with video cards, sounds cards, a 8+ MB HD, 1 floppy, 2 USB,
2 Comm, 1 LPT and a CDROM. The nicest thing is they also have 2 ISA
slots with 3 PCI slots. 30 day guarantee, and Dave is a FEDEX shipper.

Phone number is 770-579-1212 and ask for Dave.

BTW, I was so impressed I bought 2.

FYI

73
Ed