[RTTY] RTTY Sprint Logs Received as of 3/22

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Logs Received as of 3/22
From: w4ox at bellsouth.net (Doug McDuff)
Date: Sat Mar 22 08:50:56 2003
As of 3/22/03 at 1337, the following Sprint logs have been received:

WS7I, AA0CY, AE8U, K9DJ, W9WI, W7TI, W5RW, N0AT, VE7ASK, WA6BOB, K6UFO,
W8WTS, AI9T, WA9AFM, K7WM, KI6DY, W0RY, N6EU, K7JJ, K5AM, K2PS, W4BCG,
K0XU, K7GS, K6OWL, VE3GSI, VE3RCN, W6ZZZ, N9CK, K6BIR, AA5AU, W1TO, KE4OAR,
K0FG, KJ7NO, K5NZ, K6LL, K5ZD, WA9ALS, N2DBI, VE7FO, WA0SXV, W4OX

OH4BB, HG4I

If you don't see your call amongst the list and participated in the Sprint,
please send it in as soon as you can as I would like to start checking them
in the very near future.  Also, if we are going to get "in step" with the
other mode Sprints, we need to get used to log submissions within 7 or 14 days.

Thanks & 73, Doug W4OX