[RTTY] Request for Sprint Logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Request for Sprint Logs
From: w4ox at bellsouth.net (Doug McDuff)
Date: Sun Mar 23 12:46:44 2003
Having started a preliminary check of those logs received so far, I note
that there are several "regulars" as well as "newbies" whose calls appear
in the logs with serial numbers that would indicate they were more than
casual ops.  However, I haven't received their logs.

I know we have not yet reached the deadline, but I want to encourage anyone
and everyone who participated to send in a log, even it is only a check
log.  Don't be shy--I have already had someone send in a log with just 2 Q's.

And I would like to extend my thanks to EA4WC, HG4I and OH4BB for sending
in their logs.  They have assisted me in building a database for this
contest.  Simply stated, however, I WANT MORE LOGS!

Thanks & 73, Doug