[RTTY] Dayton 2003 - RTTY Group

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton 2003 - RTTY Group
From: ws7i at ieway.com (Jay)
Date: Tue Mar 25 23:08:52 2003
ATTENTION ALL RTTYers.

Room and dinner reservations can now be made for this year's Dayton bash. I
refer you to the  web page for all the particulars.

We are nice and close to Hara Arena and plans are underway for transportation
by the Dayton Convention Bureau at a nominal cost to you. The hotel does not
have a restaurant on the premises but there are many within walking distance.

There will be a continental breakfast available each morning at no
charge.

Our annual RTTY dinner on Saturday night which will include a
speaker (to be announced later). As always, there will be a forum. The forumn
is at 9:30 and Frank N2FF has secured us the fine time slot and promises an
interesting time as usual.

Make this year's Hamvention your next priority and start by reserving a room
today. The form's for the room reservation are on the web site
http://www.rttyjournal.com/dayton

The banquet is setup and will be the same fine fare as last year catered by the
same people.  Banquet tickets will be in VERY short supply and need to be
ordered prior to arrival.  We have a limited number available so don't miss out.

Already a substantial number of door prizes have been collected so it looks to
be another great time.  No host bar starts at 6:00 and dinner at 7:00.  Program
to follow dinner.

So don't hesitate I need to get these rooms and this banquet all confirmed with
the folks in Dayton soon.

Any questions drop me an email at townsend@rttyjournal.com

73 Jay WS7I

(Betsy's busy entering rooms and Banquet info into the computer!)

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.ieway.com