[RTTY] Sprint Log Deadline Reminder Part 2

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Sprint Log Deadline Reminder Part 2
From: w4ox at bellsouth.net (Doug McDuff)
Date: Tue Apr 8 19:32:40 2003
We are approaching the proverbial "11th hour."

In reviewing the list of scores included in Dink's claimed scores emails, I
found it interesting to note that there were at least 4 calls that appeared
that have yet to submit logs, some of which were listed as team members of
one  team or another.

Don't let your team down! Submit your log now.  I don't care how many Q's
you didn't make (I have one entry with just 2 Q's).  I will accept your log
in any format via email.

Thanks & 73, Doug W4OX