[RTTY] Dayton 2003 - Final Call

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton 2003 - Final Call
From: ws7i at ieway.com (Jay)
Date: Thu Apr 10 11:19:23 2003
This is the final call for Room Reservations for Dayton.  I will need your form
by next tuesday so you probably have today and tommorrow to get them in the
mail if you are coming.

I will release any and all remaining rooms back to the hotel on April 15th.

After that you will need to make your own arrangements.

Banquet Tickets are already in short supply and I expect to finalize that a few
day's later.

We have transportation laid on according to the hotel, we have a nice Banquet
planned so if you are coming to join in the fun, don't hesitate any longer!

The hotel expects to release to me the room confirmation numbers in the next
few day's as well.  So look for that in your email.

After the confirmation is issued all refunds if needed will be direct from the
hotel.

It is important to note that on the date-of-arrival indicated on your form you
will start getting charged.  We can modify that date if you just let me know
prior to May 11th.  In fact we have a couple that are staying over an extra day
or so.

Jay

http://www.rttyjournal.com/dayton

That's the last notice I will send on Dayton. Back to chasing DX!

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.ieway.com