[RTTY] RTTY for Linux?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY for Linux?
From: wd9ewk at yahoo.com (Patrick STODDARD)
Date: Thu Apr 10 15:05:06 2003
Hi!

> Are there any RTTY soundcard programs for Linux?  I found a receive-only
> program by Jes?s Arias (EB1DIX) at
> http://bellota.ele.uva.es/~jesus/rtty/
> but no luck finding a program which will transmit.

Have you looked at this web site:

http://radio.linux.org.au/

for those programs, or other radio-related programs in Linux?

The only one I have tried is the RTTY function in LinPSK 0.6.2,
found at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/linpsk/
It works OK, but when trying to work RTTY sometimes the program
crashes and shuts down.  I still prefer to use my TNC instead
of these programs for RTTY (no Windows on my PC at home).

Hope that helps a little.........  73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK

--
Patrick STODDARD                E-mail: wd9ewk at yahoo dot com
Glendale, Arizona, USA          ICBM:   33.5 N 112.2 W

       My web pages, sort of: http://www.qsl.net/wd9ewk/