[RTTY] WARC band RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WARC band RTTY
From: pcooper at guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon Apr 21 10:18:22 2003
Hi all,

For those of you who want/need GU on 17m and 30m, I will try and be on later
today.
The theory is to try 17m from about 1600UTC, and then go to 30m around 1900
UTC.

I've had a real ball over the last few days on these bands, as I haven't
worked very much WARC band RTTY so far, so pretty much everything is a new
one for me!
I've just written about 100 QSL cards for these QSO's, so there certainle
has been some demand for GU!

I will also try to do some more in the week.

Happy Easter to all,
73 de Phil GU0SUP