[RTTY] GU0SUP on 17 + 30m RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP on 17 + 30m RTTY
From: faunt at panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Thu Apr 24 08:29:39 2003
Interesting.  I tried 17M from S05X, and had no luck whatsoever.

73, doug

   From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
   Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:03:42 +0100

   Hi all,

   Had a ball this afternoon, first on 17m RTTY, and then on 30m RTTY.
   There seems to be big demand for GU on these bands, so I will try again over
   the Easter weekend.
   For those of you I worked, I apologise for the very short QSO's, but the
   pile-ups were huge!

   I will send QSL's out to all in the log, so no problem there.

   It was great to work some JA's as well as a few W's on 17m!

   73 all, and have a happy Easter break
   Phil GU0SUP