[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0424

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0424
From: aa5au at bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri Apr 25 00:59:39 2003
RTDX0424 RTTY DX
VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES FOR WEEK ENDING 24 APRIL (BID RTDX0424)

Jules, W2JGR, has announced his retirement as co-editor of the VK2SG
RTTY DX Notes effective immediately.  Jules has been a long-time editor
of the 'Notes' and he will be missed.  To celebrate Jules' 68 years in ham
radio, I've placed his autobiography at http://www.aa5au.com/w2jgr.html.
I will assume his duties until a replacement co-editor is named.  Thank you
Jules for all you've done for RTTY & the VK2SG RTTY DX Notes!

Our information this week came from W2JGR, I5FLN, DJ3IW and
OH2AQ's DX Summit.  Thank you all.

This weekend is the SPDX RTTY Contest.  For official rules in both Polish
and English go to http://www.pkrvg.org/zbior.html.

It was an excellent week for RTTY DX, especially on the WARC bands.

Bandpass

Friday 18
0014-14083 S05X
0154- 7044 ZW0S
0242-14083 VQ9LA
0313-14085 S05X
0528-14087 CX9BAE
0624-14082 OH0M
0630-50097 VK3AMK
0822-21085 AP2IA
0900-21085 EC8ABT
0909-14086 CU3FV
0945-14086 4L6AM
0952-28080 S05X
1052-21082 XU7ABN
1035-21080 UN2E
1152-21083 SV0XAI/9
1215-14084 OH0M
1322-18104 UN6G
1419-28085 CV5Y
1420-21088 SV0XAI/9
1420-21083 OH0M
1432-14083 7X2HF
1435-21082 KP4JRS
1445-21081 VQ9LA
1446-21087 YE1D
1641-18099 AP2IA
1657-14087 TA2ZF
1743-18100 GU0SUP
1749-14085 JW0HU
1751-14087 UN6G
1853-21081 ZW0S
1923-28081 ZW0S
2047-14089 SV9FBM
2102-14078 S05X
2121-14086 A71AW
2226-14086 EA6BH
2247-14080 TA1DX
2304-14089 CX9BAE

Saturday 19
0009-14078 S05X
0035-14089 HR1RMG
0146-14085 VQ9LA
0153-14087 UN5J
0229-14082 FR5AB
0252-14087 HK6DOS
0249-14091 UN2E
0624-14081 CX9BAE
0754-14081 OH0M
0820-21085 DS2OQF
0851-21081 5N0NHD
0953-21086 VQ9LA
1037-21082 ZW0S
1037-14082 S05X
1130-14086 8J1RF
1203-14083 YB0JIV
1147-21085 FR5AB
1217-21085 A22BP
1340-21087 CX9BAE
1405-21085 7X0AD
1433-14087 JW0HU
1441-14079 OH0M
1530-21094 YE1D
1537-18102 GU0SUP
1545-21081 IS0HQJ
1623-14090 UK8OAR
1635-21080 OH0M
1745-10139 GU0SUP
1822-14089 S05X
1826-14090 Z31GX
1844-21088 5J3GC
1900-21081 PJ2MI
1914-14075 S05X
1932-21083 SU1SK
1934-10108 KP4JRS
2046-21082 CE5CSV
2206-14083 MU3EFB
2239-14084 IS0HQJ
2331-14083 HC5T

Sunday 20
0011- 7036 S05X
0016-14085 CN8KD
0033-14088 5J3GC
0055- 7035 CN8KD
0112-14086 IM0/I2KQE
0210-14082 VQ9LA
0244-14081 FR5AB
0252-14087 CX9BAE
0314-14085 HK3SGP
0559-24926 ZC4DW
0706-14090 OH0M
0746-14079 S05X
0755-14085 TG9ANF
0929-14082 CN8NK
0929-21081 FR5AB
0956-21086 UN5J
1035-21084 HS0ZBS
1040-21089 CN8NK
1119-21085 EC8ABT
1152-21086 YB0JIV
1201-21087 BX4AF
1225-21084 VU2TRI
1246-21084 CT3AS
1259-21086 DU9HGF
1305-21092 YE1D
1326-21086 PJ2MI
1404-21088 PZ5RA
1413-21081 CO8CY
1505-21079 EA8AG
1507-21085 A22BP
1551-21091 EC8AUZ
1552-21085 HK3SGP
1622-21080 A71AW
1658-18100 UN6G
1713-18100 SV9FBM
1741-21079 7X0AD
1755-21085 CO2VE
1815-10139 SV9FBM
1835-10140 ER3ZZ
1843-10138 GU0SUP
2024-14086 CP6EB
2041-14088 TA1DX
2104-14086 EA6BH
2117-14084 MU3EFB
2130-14083 CN8NK
2205-14088 A71EM
2224-14091 CX9BAE
2303-14084 TF3AO

Monday 21
0001-14089.2 CX9BAE
0026-14084.3 TG9SM
0026-14084.3 CE5CSV
0044-14084.3 UN7ED
0126-14082.7 VQ9LA
0216-10138.0 VQ9LA
0306-14083.7 FR5AB
1126-21083.1 CX9BAE
1137-21086.0 FR5AB
1147-14081.4 VQ9LA
1605-18103.6 GU0SUP
1612-18104.0 UN6G
1718-21083.8 CM2IZ
1740-18103.0 AP2IA
1745-18107.0 4S7BRG
1758-18101.8 4Z5AV
1758-14084.0 DS4BBL
1759-18106.2 SV9FBM
1828-21085.0 PJ2MI
1830-21085.0 4S7AB
1834-18100.9 EA9AK
1904-10147.4 S52U
1917-21085.4 YV4GMG
1918-10139.0 GU0SUP
1953-10140.7 ZC4DW
2026-21086.6 CP6EB
2059-10140.0 UN6G
2111-10142.0 SV9FBM
2138-21084.7 VQ9LA
2202-14088.0 CX9BAE
2213-10140.0 OM5XX
2233-10140.0 VE9DX
2338-14085.0 UA0SMF

Tuesday 22
0036-14089 CX9BAE
0043-14087 TG9SM
0044-14081 UN5J
0614-14082 VK2KM
1149-21080 FR5AB
1218-21085 PJ2MI
1222-21084 YE1D
1248-21085 4F2WKT
1252-21082 AP2MIZ
1314-21081 9N7DX
1324-21085 HS0ZBS
1330-24621 5B4AHA
1336-18100 AP2IA
1501-21087 DU9HGF
1554-14083 DS4BBL
1643-14086 UN2E
1707-21085 A71AW
1729-18103 TA2IM
1825-10139 ER3ZZ
1847-10143 UN6G
1901-10139 IS0GQX
1919-10142 TA7AO
1946-14083 DS4BBL
2049-14085 CP6EB
2108-14085 FM5WD
2143-14088 A71AW
2146-14084 Z31GX
2322-14083 VQ9LA

Wednesday 23
0035-14078 9N7DX
0151-14083 VQ9LA
0751-21083 UN2E
0956-50091 VK3TG
1136-14084 VQ9LA
1158-14082 9N7DX
1438-21086 AP2MIZ
1514-21085 CU3EM
1747-18104 TA2IM
2210-14087 HK6DOS
2321-14089 CX9BAE

Thursday 24
0000-14082 UN5J
0037-14084 TG9SM
0119-14081 A71AW
0234-14081 FR5AB
0503-14081 XE1M
0538-14080 VK2KM
1323-21080 9N7DX
1434-21084 AP2IA
1535-21081 YB0JIV
1606-18103 UN7BO
1757-14082 OH0/DK6QW
1903-21086 HK6DOS
1937-10136 GU0SUP
2120-10140 ES1AJ

Notes of Interest:

GD, Isle of Man - GD4OBK/P will be on from Andreas from April 27
to May 2.  QSL via G4OBK.

FO, Marquesas - Look for I2YSB and group as TX4PG from April 25
to May 9.  QSL via I2YSB

VK9X, Christmas Island - JA3MCA, JA8VE, JA1KJW and JA1JQY will
be active as VK9XC, VK9XE, VK9XK and VK9XY from April 26 to
May 2.  QSL via homecalls.

The VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES are distributed every week via the Winlink
network, and are also available on the Internet at URL
http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/vk2sg-rtty/ and the digital-dx reflector.
To subscribe to the digital-dx reflector, send an e-mail message to
majordomo@mla.nifty.ne.jp as follows: Subject:(blank) Message Body:
subscribe digital-dx

For next week's bulletin send your bandpass and notes
of interest to AA5AU at e-mail: aa5au@bellsouth.net

GL with RTTY DX'ing!!!
Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com