[RTTY] SPDX RTTY TEST

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SPDX RTTY TEST
From: ks0m at ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Sun Apr 27 10:28:35 2003
 Lousy propagation to Europe from the black hole of the Mid West of USA. Europe
finally opened up slightly around 1700z, closed down and then opened again
around 2100z. I called many Europen stations several times and never got a
reply or they just faded away. But,  I almost doubled last years effort and had
some fun. See you in the next RTTY contest.

73....Dick

    SP-DX RTTY Contest   APRIL  2003

    Call used: KS0M

    Location:  MO - USA