[RTTY] SP TEST

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SP TEST
From: edw3nr at nexband.com (Ed)
Date: Sun Apr 27 13:41:32 2003
    I'm not going to post my results. They were poor at best. Altho I copied
about 95% of the stations K4GMH spotted, they just didn't hear me. I did
manage KH6ND and ZL2AMI and a few EU's. I'm still a novice at RTTY and
especially RTTY contests, so this was more of a learning experience than an
all out affair. It also was a chance to see how the Omni-V with FSK and N1MM
Logger worked, I think it did well. I want to say thanks to the SP group and
to all that I did manage to work. ....73

Ed W3NR

RTTY from the "rare" state of Georgia...or as some say "confusion".

---