[RTTY] Feb NAQP Results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Feb NAQP Results
From: wa9als at starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue Apr 29 19:10:12 2003
The new Winter NAQP RTTY results are out now in the NCJ - Thanks to Wayne
for writing this one up.  Congrats to the winners and otherwise
mentionables.  Thanks to the part-timers, without whom things would get
boring VERY quickly.  I love VA3PC's frustrated comment about operating
"contestus interruptus"!  Paul, you have our deepest sympathies!  We hope
things get better soon!

Good stuff in this issue, including a comparison of the Alpha 87A and Acom
2000A by Dick Green, WC1M.  There's a discussion by Carl, K9LA, about
operating the ARRL 10M contest as an aeromobile!  Hey, if you can do RTTY
from a car, why not an airplane?  Ahem - Mike??  73 - John, WA9ALS