[RTTY] VK9XE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VK9XE
From: d.desloovere at skynet.be (Dirk Desloovere)
Date: Fri May 2 04:04:38 2003
Dear,

JA8VE, Kuni, was the operator and is the manager.

I worked him also on  15 m at 16.00 gmt , his rates was good this time.

The pu after my announcement in the cluster was huge.

Both  my qso, 20 and 15 m, where with 120 W.

DXCC rtty : 253   started in this mode in dec   1999.

The last two weeks I have worked a few new ones : 5Z4, A7, ZW0S, S2 and
yesterday VK9X.

73

ON4ADZ
DIRK