[RTTY] Fun with ADIF

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fun with ADIF
From: dhb at attbi.com (Dave Bernstein)
Date: Thu May 8 10:50:07 2003
DXKeeper generates a QSL Aging report that shows outstanding QSLs by
DXCC country for the bands ands modes you are chasing. Here's the first
few entries of this report generated from my log so you can see what I
mean:

AA6YQ QSL aging analysis @ 08-May-2003

   missing QSLs:          603
   missing band-modes:    65

Prefix  Callsign      QSO Date     Weeks  Band-modes

3W
        XV9DT         17-Sep-2002   23    12m

4U1I
        4U1ITU        07-Dec-2002   16    160m

5Z
        5Z4DZ         08-Oct-2002   23    80m
        5Z4BK         04-Apr-2003    4    RTTY

6Y
        6Y5RV         30-Dec-2001   23    6m

8P
        8P9HW         30-Dec-2001   23    6m

8R
        8R1Z          04-Mar-2001   23    17m

9Y
        9Z4BM         14-Nov-2001   23    6m

A2
        A22BP         25-Apr-2003    1    RTTY

The "Weeks" numbers are "weeks since QSL request was sent", not "weeks
since QSO".

DXKeeper is free, and available via www.qsl.net/dxlab . Its import
capabilities have been validated with ADIF generated from most other
logging applications.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ