[RTTY] Re: Death of RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: Death of RTTY
From: i5fln at iol.it (Luciano Fusari)
Date: Wed May 21 01:14:04 2003
Hi all,

I read with many interest all comment on the subject and I woul like to say
my opinion.

I state that I'm always interest on new digi modes, anyway I really do not
think RTTY has given up the battle; this situation is like cloth fashion
when there are new style there lot that are following new style and other
that for sverall reason dont. Season are changing cloth are changing but I
can see that there are peoples still would like to use classic cloth others
no.
I feel that is normal and nice since each one can use what he prefer  .....
on our hobby is the same. On the contrary I'm a little worried since no one
spend a word to ask for enlarging the digital mode portion of the band !

Increasing modes, increceasing peoples, increasing contest, we still have a
few KHz. CW is always CW and could not see anything new on it apart programs
that are able to make QSO without knowing it with many KHz.

73's es DX de Luciano, I5FLN

Home e-mail
i5fln@iol.it