[RTTY] Re: PSK63

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: PSK63
From: obrienaj at netsync.net (Andrew J O'Brien)
Date: Sat May 24 12:52:08 2003
Skip,

My narrow filter is 500 Hz. Tuning in PSK63 signals has not been problem
with the narrow filter but I have mostly used the SSB stock filter to view a
wide bandwidth  I will give QPSK on PSK63 a try later today and report back.
Typically QPSK requires a little more precision tuning  but it should work
okay.

I think it might be a useful think to try an informal PSK63  "Sprint"  to
test the contesting capabilities of PSK63 and the"too fast for contesting"
concerns that the RTTY folks have raised.

 I'll put together a Sprint and announce later today.

Andy K3UK