[RTTY] W1ZT Dayton RTTY Forum Presentations on the Web

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W1ZT Dayton RTTY Forum Presentations on the Web
From: llindblom at juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 28 09:54:16 2003
Jerry, it took me 40 years of hamming to get to Dayton.  IMHO, it was well
worth the expense just to see ther spectacle that is the Hamvention and to
see/meet some of the people I've worked numerous times.  Believe you me I will
return there in 2004 if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise.

W0ETC

--- Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net> wrote:

Don,

Thanks for making this available to those of us who were not there. I am
making plans to get to "Mecca" next year. With 54 years of hamming I should
at least get one trip there. HI

Jerry, W6IHG