[RTTY] re: the Black Hole

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] re: the Black Hole
From: n7us at earthlink.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Wed May 28 12:41:23 2003
"Is this Heaven?  No, it's Iowa."

So the line from the movie, "Field of Dreams," is not really true?

I wasn't active in RTTY when I lived in Mason City as a teen in the late 60s,
but I did work 185 countries on CW and SSB in a pretty short period without an
amplifier.  In retrospect, the sunspot peak and 10M may have had something to
do with it.

Jim N7US
ex-WA0OTE