[RTTY] 2003 ARRL Roundup Results & Records

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2003 ARRL Roundup Results & Records
From: aa5au at bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat Jun 7 15:51:19 2003
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2003 ARRL RTTY Roundup
and a great job by Jay WS7I in putting together the article in QST and
in the super Web report on the ARRL website.  The QST article is viewable
by anyone (including non-ARRL members) at:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/2003/RTTY.pdf

I've updated the Roundup records on rttycontesting.com to reflect this
year's winners.  And although I cannot make the full results available to those
who are not ARRL members, I can let you view the article I wrote for
Jay to include as a sidebar to his Web report on the ARRL site.  It's located at
http://rttycontesting.com/arrlru03.html and includes a little something extra
at the end of the article that is not included in Jay's sidebar.

The updated records are at http://rttycontesting.com/records.html.  They
reflect highest score for each power class in each continent for single
operators
and high score for Multi-operators in US/VE and DX.

If you are not a member of the ARRL and do not have access to the full
results, I'd be happy to let you know how to did.  Just send me a private reply.

I've also added links for the DL-DX RTTY contest coming up next month to
the Records page.

Enjoy!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com