[RTTY] SX9G, ANARTS etc

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SX9G, ANARTS etc
From: sv1xv at eexi.gr (Costas Krallis SV1XV)
Date: Sun Jun 15 08:13:48 2003
Hi,

As I still have no proper HF antennas, I am doing some casual
operating in the contest. Propagation to N. America was good
early on Suturday on 14 MHz, but very poor afterwards. At about
0200 UTC of Sunday most Americans switched to 7 MHz. I hope
to meet most of you this evening around 14102 kHz.

Did anyone work SX9G in RTTY? I read in a local mailing list
that they somehow lost the computer interface cable and
could not run digital modes.

73 Costas SV1XV