[RTTY] N6EU ANARTS Test

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N6EU ANARTS Test
From: N6EU at socal.rr.com (N6EU)
Date: Sun Jun 15 22:22:53 2003

2003 ANARTS RTTY CONTEST

CALL:             N6EU
Operators(s)  N6EU
Station            N6EU
Class:              SOST HP
OP TIme:         18 Hours

     QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:  1 2 0 0
40m: 18 224 3 8
20m: 209 3102 26 24
15m: 37 378 5 10
10m: 1 2 0 0
Total: 266            3708
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 76
VK bonus points: 1300
Score:  1692148

Station Description: Icom 756PRO2 Yaesu FT-990 Alpha 91B WriteLog

Antenna(s): Force 12 C4-S  Mosley TA-53M Ladder Fed Dipole for 80M

Remarks:  Condx were pretty flat.  Almost no contacts on 80 and 10M. 15M was
never jammed packed with stations.  Had family obligations that kept me off air
most of Saturday evening.
Ran SO2R in this test for the practice and managed not to blow anything up for
a change.
Was fun but activity was sparce do to condx.
Thanks to ANARTS for sponsoring this contest and all I was able to work during
the test.