[RTTY] ANARTS results - AC6JT

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS results - AC6JT
From: preas at parc.com (Bryan Preas)
Date: Tue Jun 17 14:58:40 2003
2003
-+ ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: AC6JT

Single Operator, One transmitter, All Band

       QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:   13   59     1     4
40m:   33   323   4     11
20m:   69   2431  26   24
15m:   75   781    6    17
10m:   1    28      1     0
Total: 291  3622
Continents:  5
Total multipliers: 94
VK bonus points: 1000
Score:  1,703,340
Station Description: SO2R: TS 870 and FT1000MP MkV, each with
                      Writelog,  MMTTY, DXP 38 and RITTY
Antenna(s): Gap Titian and dipole

Remarks:
Friday evening (local time) was great.  I had 165
QSOs when I quit for the evening.  I thought this
was going to be a great weekend. Then "D absorption event"
hit on Saturday morning.  I struggled the  remainder of the
weekend for the other 126 QSOs.  It got really boring.