[RTTY] W0ETC DL-DX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W0ETC DL-DX RTTY
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sun Jul 6 15:35:00 2003
-+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2003 -+-
CALL: W0ETC
CATEGORY: ( X) B - Single Operator All Bands Limited Time 6 Hours
QSOs, Points, DX:, Call, Areas
80m: 0 0 0 0
40m: 24 200 7 11
20m: 101 1065 26 13
15m: 30 245 8 6
10m: 4 40 2 2
Total: 159 1550 43 32
Total multipliers: 75  Score: 116250:

As I'll be playing 24 hours next weekend in the IARU SSB/CW test I
decided to play in the limited time category in this one.  Unfortunately
due to other commitments I could not pick my operating time but just
operated when I had time.  Conditions from here were quite poor thanks to
the high A index and there were very few strong signal out of EU.  Storms
in the area made copy on 40 quite rough. Checked 80 a couple of times and
CQd but no one was there to work when I was on the band.
73 Larry L
W0ETC