[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Teams

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Teams
From: llindblom at juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 8 09:43:11 2003
Here is the list of TCG team Players as of today for the July 19/20 NAQP RTTY.

N6EU
W4OX
AI9T
K4GMH
K4RO
KE4OAR
W4BCG
KM4H
N2WK
VE9DX
KS0M

My call is missing from the above list, due to a lightening storm that rolled
through last night and took out several pieces of equipment (e.g., IC-775,
Stack Match, Rotors, etc).  There is no way the station will be functional
again for at least a month or more.

In spite of the above I will still organize the TCG teams for NAQP RTTY.  As
always the TCG philosophy is to encourage anyone and everyone to join in the
team competition.

If your goal in the contest is to get on for a few hours and relax we?d love to
have you play with us.  However, if your goal is to set a new state record we?d
also have you play with us.  I will do the best I can to organize the teams
that are balance based upon the intentions of each operator.

BTW, hopefully I will play in NAQP RTTY from a multi op at N0NI using the call
N0AC

73 W0ETC