[RTTY] TEAMS!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TEAMS!
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Thu Jul 10 20:53:03 2003
Here is the list of TCG team Players as of 7:40 PM CTD today for the July
19/20 NAQP RTTY.

N6EU
W4OX
AI9T
K4GMH
K4RO
KE4OAR
W4BCG
KM4H
N2WK
VE9DX
KS0M
N9KO
W4LC
K7WM
WX4TM
W6IWO
KR6E

That brings it up to 17 team players for TCG.  Only 3 more for four full
teams!

If you are going to play in this one why not join in the team
competition?  All you'll need to do is let me know you want to join with
the other TCG team players and after the contest include the team name
when you submit your entry!

BTW, when will the "big boys" team be announced (i.e., AA5AU and
company)?  If they don't pick you we'd be happy to have you play on team
with the rest of us!!

73 Larry L

W0ETC