[RTTY] NAQP Multi Op

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP Multi Op
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sun Jul 13 19:52:45 2003
I accidently delete K4WWs email asking if other people were going to play
M2 in NAQP RTTY.  At this time we plan to do a M2 At N0NI but there are a
few obstacles to overcome.  The past couple of NAQPs N0AC has done the
organizing and setup at N0NI.  He is evidently not available this running
of the event.

That leaves it to N0NI with some remote assistance (phone and e-mail) to
get things setup.  I know people are thinking what is there to setting up
a station for M/2 in NAQP RTTY.  At N0NI it is a might complicated as it
is a multi op station that typically has  5 separate operating positions
for CW/SSB contesting and we used it this weekend for IARU.  Re
configuring for NAQP RTTY requires rearranging what rigs are in the mix,
where various antennas, control boxes, etc are situated and how things
inner connect.  This also gets complicated by the fact N0NI is headed to
MN on Friday to take down two towers.

With luck we will pull it off and K4WW will have some competition.
Unless something changes we will probably be signing W0ETC as the call.