[RTTY] WF1B RTTY Manuals - one left

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B RTTY Manuals - one left
From: n7us at earthlink.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Tue Jul 15 11:59:57 2003
Not to compete with John, my "US" cousin, but I'd be happy to thin out my
collection of documentation too.

I have a comb-bound May 1998, the same version as John's #2.  I got it from
Ray when I bought the program at Dayton in 1998.

$10 would make it worthwhile for me to go to the post office too.  Maybe
I'll invest it in the bull market and retire.

Jim N7US