[RTTY] GA Rare?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GA Rare?
From: wa9als at starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed Jul 16 11:18:35 2003
I have a son in GA - Maybe it's time for a road trip!

I'll be mobile in MI for the NAQP, but the timing is really bad, and I will
only be able to be on for a couple of hours on 20M.  Sounds like I don't
have to sign /8, but it seems like if I don't, there will be confusion when
I send MI instead of IN.  (Don't worry, I will -not- send "IN MI"!