[RTTY] Writelog with MTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Writelog with MTTY
From: dl6jz at t-online.de (dl6jz@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jul 17 03:11:10 2003
Hi Bruce,

my experience is that MMTTY is decoding RTTY much better than RttyRite.
I didn't change any of the decoding parameters of MMTTY. But I have to
pay attention to the MMTTY-parameters

- mark freq and
- shift

when starting the MMTTY engine. In my case there are set other values
than the standard HAM parameters very often right after the launching.
So I have to change them back to "HAM" and all is ok.

And please switch off the AFC for your first tries!!

I am setting up a web site with some basic settings for RTTY beginners.
Especially for those using an FT-1000MP, KAM, MMTTY, WriteLog, Logger32
and DXLab.

You can find it at www.qsl.net/dl6jz/ and then click on "Station &
Technics". May be I can help someone.

73 + 55