[RTTY] NAQP RTTY TEAMS TCG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY TEAMS TCG
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Thu Jul 17 20:21:05 2003
For good or bad here is the first cut at TCG Teams in NAQP RTTY.  For
team names I wasn't feeling creative so I ripped of some common  computer
file extensions and I believe we all use computers these days for RTTY.
There is one exception to that and I think the reason will be obvious
when you see the team composition.

Any problems or disagreements with this let me know and maybe it will get
rearranged.  As for me, one way or another we will do a Multi 2 at N0NI
with the operators being N0NI, N0HR, & W0ETC.  GL to everyone playing in
the test and above all else have fun!

TCG ZIPs

VE1OP
K4GMH