[RTTY] NAQP M/2

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP M/2
From: llindblom at juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 10:52:21 2003
The multi two effort in NAQP RTTY at N0NI is going to be some what of a crap
shot.  Tone (N0NI) should be back home from some tower work in MN late this
evening and will start to reconfigurer the station for a M/2 in this contest.
I'll show up around mid morning to assist him.  Then at noon he has to leave
for a work assignment and will not be back home till late afternoon.

Hopefully N0HR will show up as he thinks he will have some time to operate.
Other than that 2 additional ops received email invites but at this time we do
not know their status.  Depending upon who is there and when I might have to
spend the first hour or two playing at SO2R which is sure not my area of
expertise.

So if anyone reading this email is within a few hours of the thriving town of
Rippey, IA feel free to drive over and join us in the fun! BTW, N0NI is like
Field of Dreams complete with corn fields except it is a contest super station
rather than a baseball field!

73 W0ETC