[RTTY] REVERSE?!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] REVERSE?!
From: wo4o at juno.com (wo4o@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 17:55:48 2003
After 34 years in this hobby I'm trying RTTY.  I continue to familiarize
myself with MMTTY and WriteLog and my Kenwood TS-450S/AT in FSK mode.
After configuring my set up in what I consider to be a peculiar way, I
finally succeeded in making 2 RTTY QSOs.  Here's what works:

Transmit with tranceiver in REVerse.  Receive with MMTTY plug-in for
WriteLog in REVerse.

How can I REVerse this?

I'd prefer to transmit with my transceiver with REVerse OFF and receive
using MMTTY with REVerse OFF.

What am I missing?

(Could the mark and space connections in my interface cable between the
transceiver and computer be REVersed?)

73 Ric Wo4o

...-.-

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!