[RTTY] RTTY Scores

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Scores
From: bernie at dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Sun Jul 20 10:05:27 2003
RTTY ops

I don't intend to stir up the pot.  I've only been on this reflector for
about a year.  It seems to me that those who wish to post their RTTY
scores might be best doing so at http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Then for those who want to see the RTTY scores they can check
http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2003-July/date.html.  You can see
individual scores and mwdink@eskimo.com also posts a summary ever couple
of days.

Seems to me this would be a much easier and more efficient method.  I
sure hope everyone will try it.  And for those who want to write up a
summary, like K3ZO does on CQ Contest, go ahead and posted it here with
the highlights of the contest!

Bernie, W3UR

PS Still looking for P29 and 7P8 on RTTY.
260 worked on RTTY

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.