[RTTY] NAQP RTTY W0ETC M/2 at N0NI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY W0ETC M/2 at N0NI
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Sun Jul 20 11:47:41 2003
Assuming we don't get hit to hard by log checking this will be a new
North American M/2 record.  Nice to work a bunch of the TCG team
players on 4 or 5 bands! Only one MMTTY problem which occurred
when the 20 meter station would key the transmitter but not diddle.
A reboot resolved that with minimal time lost.  The only other half way
problem
or confusion on our part was stations being off frequency.  It turned out
that was due to MMTTY having the AFC turned on then off.  Doing this had
left mark 100 or so Hz low.  Once this was noticed selecting 2125 for
mark
resolved the issue.

73 W0ETC