[RTTY] VE1OP NAQP RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VE1OP NAQP RTTY
From: snichols at mvosprey.com (Scott Nichols)
Date: Sun Jul 20 23:40:31 2003
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   19    17
   40:   65    34
   20:  159    41
   15:   87    32
   10:   54    26
-------------------
Total:  384   150  Total Score = 57,600

Club:

Team: TCG ZIPs

Comments:

Good condx on all bands...Nice to have some activity on 10 metres,
the band was there but I guess many didn't bother trying it...

I missed a late opening on 20, while trying to pick off mults on 80...In
retrospect, I should
have gone back to 20 when the easy ones on 80 were worked...40 was there too,
but was never able to get much going...
Sigs just wouldn't print sometimes...

MMTTY still crashes periodically after attempting everything I can think of to
correct it...Happened maybe 8 times in the 10 hours
I was on...Comes right back though simply by shutting down WL, and opening it
again...

Thanks for all the calls, had lots of fun...

FT1000MP Mark V at 90 watts to a tri bander and dipoles...WL/MMTTY for
software...

CU in the next one...

73, Scott VE1OP