[RTTY] NAQP WX4TM SOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP WX4TM SOABLP
From: wx4tm at tm-moore.com (wx4tm@tm-moore.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 22:50:00 2003

Call: WX4TM
Class: Single Op LP
Name: TOM
QTH: AL
Op Time: 10 HRS

80M  52  26
40M 145  42
20M 175  51
15M  86  34
10M   9   9
-------------------
TOTAL 467 162

Claimed Score: 75,654

Team: INIs

Comment: The prop gods were surely smiling on me in this one,
even with the two thunderstorms that came close by. Must be all
the rain we've had this summer to keep the ground very wet. Couldn't
believe the runs I had on 20M and 40M. And I was amazed that
my score got on 'up there' close to the SO2R guys.  One of
those rare contests when every thing seemed to go just right.
But still missed ND,ME,DE,RI and SC. Many tks to all who
worked me and to the contest sponsors. Till next time...

73,

Tom WX4TM