[RTTY] N1MGO M/2 NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N1MGO M/2 NAQP
From: gordon at neurophysics.com (Gordon LaPoint)
Date: Tue Jul 22 09:34:03 2003
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO,KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10.1

   80:   91    36
   40:  108    39
   20:  112    40
   15:   16    10
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  332   130  Total Score = 43,169

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We operated Field Day style from a hunting camp in Hubbardton VT, (just
west of
Rutland).
We put a pair of G5RV's in the trees, started the generator, and had
lots of
fun!!
Equipment used: IC-756 PRO II, IC-751A, and two desktop computers
networked
togather running Writelog, which worked flawless!!  Had some minor RF in
the
mouse/keyboard problems, so we moved one antenna around to get less rf
at the
operation stations.
Lessons learned:  Bring better chairs!! Wooden benches get hard for 12
hours of
operating. Get a bigger car, left some
stuff that we really needed, just not enough room in the car to pack it
all.

Great contest, with poor propagation on 10 and 15 meters.