[RTTY] Unidentified error box in MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Unidentified error box in MMTTY
From: ve3iay at rac.ca (Richard Ferch)
Date: Fri Jul 25 18:37:56 2003
Hank,

The KF2O.MDT file is your log file, if you are using the MMTTY mini-log. The
error message appears to be the result of a corrupted file. If you don't use
this log, just delete the KF2O.MDT file and the next time MMTTY starts up, I
believe it will create a new empty log file.

I had a message like this for several months. It never seemed to affect
anything, so I just ignored it. Then one day I decided to check out one of
the logging features in MMTTY, and when I tried to open the log it told me
that my log file had an error. That's when the light bulb came on. I deleted
the file and restarted MMTTY and now everything looks OK.

73,
Rich VE3IAY