[RTTY] ARRL Thank you's

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL Thank you's
From: ws7i at ewarg.org (Jay Townsend)
Date: Sat Jul 26 11:25:34 2003
Just an aside.  For those receiving, certificates, plaques, etc., from the
ARRL and expressing thanks.  For the most part the ARRL staff doesn't read
any of this.

If you want to thank them be sure and send a carbon copy to them.  We often
think that these thanks are making it to those we are sending them to by
sending them to the RTTY reflector.

In fact I would urge you to send them to your Division Director so that
they know the staff is doing the job for you.  Part of the reason that
these folks think so poorly about contesting is that the only thing they
ever hear is our complaints.

The arrl site has a list of your Division Director.