[RTTY] N1MGO SOABLP SCC contest

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N1MGO SOABLP SCC contest
From: "Gordon LaPoint" <n1mgo@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:29:52 -0400
                   SCC RTTY Championship

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:
   40:   67  145    41
   20:  170  436    54
   15:   26   56    18
   10:
------------------------
Total:  263  637   113  Total Score = 71,981

Club:

Comments:
Equipment IC 756PROII, G5RV Dipole at about 40 feet.
Great fun contest!!
Propagation was good on 20 & 40 meters, other bands not so good.
Oldest ham License worked: 1911 !!  Must be nice to be that old and
still operating!!  Had a great greyline opening to Japan and
surrounding areas on sunday morning, worked a new one for me, S.
Korea.

Thanks to the sponsors and to all the patient operators that waited
for me when I had to ask for repeats.

73, hope to see all in the next one, CQ in Sept.!!

PS: some of you need to update your Friend.ini files, my name is
GORDON  not Charlie! The latest files have it correct.

Gordon LaPoint   N1MGO
n1mgo@arrl.net